ICE-SEAM 2019 – On behalf of the Conference Organising Committee, we invite you to attend the 6th International Conference and Exhibition on Sustainable Energy and Advanced Materials (ICE-SEAM), taking place at the Swiss-Belinn Saripetojo in Surakarta, Indonesia, from 16-17 October 2019.
The ICE-SEAM 2019 is the 6th series of a biennial conference launched in the year of 2009. The event is bringing together researchers, scientists, and engineers from academia and industry to present and exchange ideas with a focus on the advancement of sustainable energy technologies which supported by advanced materials technology. The biennial ICE-SEAM have been held in Indonesia and Malaysia and this current event will, for the fourth time, take place in Surakarta, Indonesia. The organizers of this Symposium are the Mechanical Engineering Program, Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS), Indonesia together with the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTeM).
The aims of this joint conference are to:
- Increase internationalization activities and enhance collaborative relationships between universities, especially in Indonesia and Malaysia.
- Disseminate information and the latest scientific and technological discoveries in the field of sustainable
- energy and advanced materials in the international level.
- Provide exposure to the academic institutions, research institutions, and industry on the progress and opportunities for collaboration in research and consultancy.
- Strengthen networking between academicians, scientists, engineers and technologists at regional and international levels.