The participants may use one of these few options below to reach the venue:
- Train: You may reach Solo by train from most major cities in Java (Jakarta, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Semarang and Surabaya). Please visit this train’s schedule page for more info. The venue is just across the Purwosari Station or if you reach the main train station in Solo (Solo Balapan Station) you may take a taxi in about 20 minutes ride to the venue.
- Bus: Solo is reachable by bus from any major cities in Sumatra and Java. From the bus station in Solo (Tirtonadi Bus Station) you may take a taxi for about 20 minutes to the venue.
- Airplane: The airport of Solo is Adi Sumarmo Airport. If you decide to travel using airplane, Solo is reachable through domestic flights from Jakarta, Bali and several other major cities in Indonesia. International flights are mostly available after transit in Jakarta or Bali. From the airport, the venue is around 30 minutes ride using bus or taxi.
- Alternatively, you may take International direct flights from Kuala Lumpur and Singapore to Yogyakarta or Semarang, the two nearest major cities, and take the bus, train or taxi to Solo for about 2 hours.
More information about Solo, Indonesia can be found at:
Visa to Indonesia
Passport holders of 169 countries can now visit Indonesia without visa for 30 days. The permitted activities include tourism, family and social visits, art and cultural activities, official government duties, giving speeches, attending seminars or international exhibitions, conducting meetings with head office or representative office in Indonesia. You may check the list of 169 countries here.
The following basic documents will be required at the Port of Entry:
- A valid original Passport that must be valid for more than 6 months from the intended length of stay.
- Return flight ticket
For more information on the visa regulations, please refer to the official Indonesian immigration website: